Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas with Minot, ND Photographer: Nelly Hernandez Photography




Christmas is almost here!! Definitely my favorite time of year. Hearing Holiday music in almost every restaurant and store I go to just reminds me the holidays are only a few weeks away. Everyone is running around, checking off their shopping lists, baking cookies, sending out Christmas cards and a myriad of other jolly activities. I LOVE IT!!!

So in the spirit of the holidays I've decided to do 12 days of Christmas Giveaways. Every day will be something different. :D Some days will be for past clients, other days will be for future clients. Prizes vary: HIgh res cd, free prints, big discounts, free shoots and so on and so forth. YOu must comment after each post, every day to enter to win. Leave a comment telling us what you are thankful this holidays. It doesn't have to be long. Winners will be chosen by a random online service, but I just love to read what everyone is grateful for. Please leave your name and an email where I can contact you should you be the one to win.

Today's (Dec. 13) first prize will start of with a free 11x14 lustre print. It can be for past clients or future clients. :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that my family will be able to be together for Christmas!

Lindsay said...

I am thankful that so many people close to me have been given the gift of a long-awaited little life this year!

Kim Raygoza said...

I am thankful for my amazing babies and wonderful husband. I cannot imagine my life without them, I truly am blessed!

Kelsie Sage said...

I am thankful that I will be spending another Christmas with my mom :) She is the rock in my life, and my best friend!
kelsie.sage@gmail.com

Kylee Vengels said...

I am thankful that my grandma survived the mini-stroke that she had 2 weeks ago. I don't know what I would do with out her!

Jody Hill said...

I'm thankful for my healthy baby girl, she is 10 wks and was born premature weighing 3lbs 15oz.

Chelsea Guerrero said...

I am thankful to have all of my family healthy and well and that my mom is winning her fight with cancer and able to celebrate another Christmas this year.
julianswife@ymail.com

Dana said...

I am so thankful to be blessed with 2 very healthy and happy boys and a amazing husband. 3 of the best gifts I could ever ask for.

Jamee Lynch Moore said...

I am thankful for my new beautiful baby girl!

Leah said...

I am thankful for my three beautiful girls. Although sometimes seem tough they really know how to warm my heart. Children are really a magical gift to ourselves:)
lamfam54@AOL.com

Andrea Ziemer said...

I'm thankful that we are healthy and that we can spend Christmas together as a Family. That my husband is the best match for me and my kids have so much love and happiness in their eyes!!

Robyn Whitlow said...

I am very thankful that my children are healthy and I'm able to be a stay-at-home mom and be able to spend so much time with them.

Jutone said...

Right now I am thankful for the great doctors at BAMC and how good they are taking care of my mama.

Mrs. McDowell said...

I am thankful for our sweet baby girl and that my husband is home with us for Christmas!

hmf1015 said...

I'm thankful for my Minot family, being in the military I don't get to spend the holidays with my real family but this is just as good. I am also thankful to spend it with my little man. Even though there are no gifts for me under the tree, I am thankful that he has something to look forward too.

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...