Wednesday, May 27, 2020

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own inner demons. We are all human, we are all only handling the cards we have been dealt the best possible way we can. Judge my sins, and others sins, only when you have to atone for mine (Hint: you will NEVER have to do that).
Be kind, even to those who are unkind. A battle is still a battle even if you can’t see it with your eyes I guarantee you can feel it with your heart if you spend a moment to do so. ❤️

On that note... I wanted to share these beautiful images of a very special person in my life. Someone who has become like my sister. Someone who has seen me through some breakdowns and never once has judged me. She has been through so much, and yet she is filled with love and kindness galore. This is my absolutely stunning sister, Ms. W.

p.s. I would like to thank her for putting up with my madness and loving me through my flaws. 










No comments:

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...