Sunday, May 17, 2020

Aaaaaaaannndddd I AM BACK....

Well, what can I say? It has been quite some time since I wrote on this blog... YIKES.....  8 years to be exact. In my defense, I did have another live blog after this one. I no longer have that blog, and I wanted to pick up where I left off with this one. It has been quite the journey to say the least. A lot has happened in the last 8 years. My life has changed drastically, in some things, for the better... others for the worse. HOWEVER, let's focus on for the better part.

When it comes to my photography... I am still learning! Yes, that is correct... I have so much to learn still. This photography journey for me is endless, and I absolutely love that. I will say, my work is probably better than it was 8 years ago. I have met countless of amazing folks through all of my sessions... some, you can say, I now even consider family. As far as that aspect of myself, I continue to be the same. Capturing memories for families/children or helping that person truly see their beauty has continued to bring me endless joy. It is like a high for me.... I crave it. I need it. I ABSOLUTELY love it.

As far as my personal life, well I am now in the great Natural State of Arkansas. This summer marks our 5th year here. I had a job with corporate America. I met lots of wonderful people, but I just had to come back to what my heart belongs to.... Photography. Kiddos have gotten a whole lot bigger, and the husband continues in the military. We have met amazing people here in Arkansas, and I can honestly say my kids consider this their home.

So yes, even though I was on a hiatus with this blog, I am back. My plan is to update it as much possible. I hope you all get to enjoy a little bit here and there. I would write more, but I don't want to overwhelm you with all the events that have transpired in the last 8 years... perhaps little by little I will share them with you guys... In the meantime, I am happy to be back! Love you all!

No comments:

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...