Sunday, April 3, 2011

Now this is what I call a Preggers with a Glow

So many people ask me, what do you like best--maternity? newborn? family? modeling? boudoir and so on and so forth. I really have a hard time answering that because I love different things in different sessions. :D I am just lucky and blessed to absolutely Love what I do. So this past weekend I had the pleasure of doing some photoshoots for some amazingly beautiful ladies. This is just one, I will post the others hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday.

Not only was this gorgeous preggo woman absolutely beautiful and radiant, but so very sweet! I loved talking to her and chatting about nonphotography stuff. I just was hating on how amazing she looks pregnant, LOL. j/k, but yeah I am a bit jealous. LOL. I also got to give props to my beautiful and talented MUA, Mrs Sieda Jones from Make Up by Lady S who did an amazing job like always! Anyhow, here are a few shots of Ms. J, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...