Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pregnant is the New Sexy....

...Or that is what this beautiful lady makes it seem like. Ughh, why oh why was I not this gorgeous when I was preggo??? LOL. I just see some of these women and it makes me want to get pregnant all over again, just to see if I can look half that sexy as they do. How in the world do they pull it off, looking so sexy with that beautiful gorgeous belly? Well, simple. They are just drop dead gorgeous beauties ravishing with the glow!

In this shoot I had the absolute pleasure of working with this dazzling, glamorous woman. She is expecting and yet is just glowing with all sorts of sexiness. I was in love with her skin and just how she can pull off that innocent look yet still be absolutely sensual. she was such a joy to talk to. I had such an amazing time. I am just so lucky to have such a wonderful job, capturing beauty in ever sense of the word. Enjoy a few shots from our shoot.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U r extremely talented, love all your pictures...Keep up the good work.
EvasCreation

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...