Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Roof Is On Fire!!!

Every now and then some clients come to me with some ideas. I am always open to try anything. I get excited of the art I can create with what they are giving me.

This last shoot was no exception. She had several ideas that I was just super excited about!!! Little did I know this chick was going to pull off one..... wait.... I am speechless! That rarely happens. But yes, that is how awesome she did in this shoot. I had so much fun and just loved how she was so open to try my ideas as well as hers. :D Here are a few shots from this hot beauty's shoot! My All AMerican Girl Next Door ;)




No comments:

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...