Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All About Hannah!

My camera just melted when I did this shoot. This is truly a sweet and beautiful girl both inside and out. We had lots of fun doing silly faces. She made me laugh with on the spot jokes that she came up with, truly talented, :D IT is just one of those things, when you meet a person and they are so lovely and beautiful inside and out (Sara L; mother of Hannah) and then you meet their children. Then you are just amazed at how she is spreading her sweetness and passing it to her amazing kids. This was Hannah's 7th Birthday session, but keep an eye out for the other amazingly awesome kiddos!!!




1 comment:

Joel and Sara London said...

You made me cryyyyy NELLY!! I just LOVE you! You are an amazing friend and a truly amazingly talented artist!! xoxoxo

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...