Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Super Model Ms A} Minot, North Dakota Nelly Hernandez Photography

So I don't know about all of you but I am hooked on AMerica's Next Top Model. I usually don't watch the current ones because I stay pretty busy, but I am always watching reruns and marathons. :D So many talented girls out there that I could totally see being there. This young lady was no exception. Obviously you can see very well that she is absolutely gorgeous and has a killer smile. Those eyes... just to die for. However she had that extra spark. She was such a sweet girl. I really had a great time working with her. :)



No comments:

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...