Sunday, February 27, 2011

My beautiful MUA




So when I was in Germany I had the pleasure of working with the very talented Evette. SHe was my MUA. I miss her so much and was so down that I couldn't kidnap her and bring her with me. LOL. I know that sounds kind of psycho but we really developed such a strong friendship. Moving to North Dakota and not knowing anything of the area was a bit challenging at first. Well that is every time you move to a new place. However, I am very happy to say I have found my new MUA. An amazing lady who I absolutely am in love with already. Not only is she talented and creative but also a very awesome human being. So without further delay, here is my new MUA, Sieda. You go girl!!!!

No comments:

{The Stunning Ms W}

Most of what makes people uncomfortable about others often has nothing to do with the person they are judging and ALL to do with their own...